WE TELL BRAND STORIES
– The right way –
Celebrating more than 25 years in business
Lesley Simpson Communications (LSC) is best known for its tourism expertise and its work with some of the leading names in the African and International tourism arena.
Our intimate knowledge of the tourism industry stems from founder and managing director Lesley Simpson’s years of experience as a successful photographic safari operator and her long-standing relationships with the media, captains of the industry, government and tourism authorities and major international airlines.
LSC is the result of Lesley’s innate flair for communications and her driving passion for all things tourism. It’s an integrated agency offering a wide range of PR and communications options, with a glittering array of clients past and present. We don’t just talk the tourism language; we live and breathe it each and every day.
We’re all about integrity, offering a holistic approach to everything we do, punctuated by high levels of personal service and consummate professionalism.
Managing the way your brand is represented in the public space, in the media and across industry platforms.
- Communication strategies, identifying interesting story angles and matching them to our media contacts;
- Development of media materials such as media statements, media releases, background information, holding statements and Q&As;
- Creation and rollout of media campaigns;
- Media liaison and relationship building;
- Media visits and familiarisation trips;
- Generation and placing of opinion pieces;
- Evaluation of media trends;
- Media monitoring and analysis
ONLINE & SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
Ensuring your brand’s digital footprint is clear and engaging with the right audiences.
- Helping clients stay newsworthy by focusing on hot topics that form the basis of great storytelling;
- Adding value to content campaigns;
- Targeting campaigns to specific markets
Staying on trend
Creating and managing special events to showcase your brand, from product launches and gala dinners to media lunches and activations
- Organising and managing media events;
- Organising and managing product launches;
- Stand co-ordination and media liaison at trade shows and exhibitions;
- Organisation and management of travel trade road shows and activation campaigns;
- Organisation and management of golf days
REPRESENTATION AND GENERAL SALES AGENT OFFERING
Representing your brand to industry and consumers alike, promoting its growth and increasing its market share
- Acting as a critical link between client and the tourism trade;
- Increasing brand awareness on a B2B basis;
- Sales calls and management of key relationships;
- Sourcing new contacts and lead generation;
- Distribution of product information and product awareness;
- Sales staff training and presentations;
- Organisation of familiarisation trips;
- Monitoring of market trends and competitor strategies;
- Trade liaison